When you are viewing an article that has been defined in BHL, you can generate a PDF of that article using the “Download Article” option in the “Download Contents” dropdown menu.
1. Select the “Download Article” option to launch BHL’s custom PDF generation functionality.
2. All of the pages in the article will be pre-selected.
3. Review the selected pages to ensure all relevant pages are included. Select additional pages or unselect unwanted pages by clicking on the page images.
4. Once happy with your selection, click “Generate”.
5. The “Generate My PDF” screen will appear, with the “Article/Chapter Title” field pre-filled. Provide the email address to which you would like the PDF to be delivered.
6. Click “Finish”. A link to download your PDF will be emailed to the address provided.
The “Download Article” option will only be available if you are viewing content that has been defined as part of an article. Articles that have been defined for the item you are viewing are listed in the Table of Contents in the book viewer. Click on any of the entries to navigate directly to the first page of that article. If you are viewing pages that have been defined as part of an article, the article title will display below the series title in the book viewer.
Please note that defining articles in BHL is an ongoing process, and not all articles in the Library have been indexed. If the article you need has not yet been indexed, you can still use our “Select Pages to Download” feature to manually select the article pages and generate a PDF. See instructions for the “Select Pages to Download” feature.